Coming to an open day is a great way to find out more about our Lampeter campus. We hold regular open days throughout the year.
We'll even help you get here. We support all attendees with travel expenses and offer prospective students and one guest free accommodation on campus.
Next Open Day:
20 June 2020
- Ancient Civilisations (BA)
- Ancient History (BA)
- Anthropology (BA)
- Archaeology (BA)
- Archaeology of Egypt, Aegean and the Near East (BA)
- Bible and Theology (GradDip)
- Celtic Studies (BA)
- Chinese Studies (BA)
- Classics (BA)
- Classical Civilisation (BA)
- Conflict and War (BA)
- Creative Writing (BA)
- Ethical and Political Studies (BA)
- History (BA)
- Humanities Foundation
- International Development and Global Politics (BA)
- Liberal Arts (BA)
- Medieval Studies (BA)
- Philosophy (BA)
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (BA)
- Religious Studies (BA)
- Sinology (Foundation) - Pre-BA
- Sinology (BA Hons)
- Theology (BA)
- Meet the academic staff to discuss course options, entry requirements and learn what your course will entail.
- You can opt for an individual meeting with an appropriate tutor to discuss your interests and the degree options available to you.
- Please ensure that you contact us prior to arrival so that we can arrange a suitable time.
- Take the opportunity to attend a taster lecture.
- Talk to our finance officers and learn about the costs of Higher Education and the financial support available.
- Meet our Learning Support Team to discuss any special learning support that you may require.
- Tour our campus, its superb facilities, and view accommodation options.
- Familiarise yourself with the Country Town of Lampeter and all that the diverse county of Ceredigion has to offer.
"I felt welcome immediately I walked into the building. Everyone was kind and it was obvious theywere there to enable me to achieve my ambition. I am excited about the prospect of being able tostudy at Lampeter because through the open day I was made to feel it is possible"Open Day Attendee.