Mrs Felicity Healey-Benson BSc, PGCE, MBA, MA (HRM), PG Dip CIPD, Dip. NLP, SAC. Dip, FHEA, Academic Assoc. CIPD
Programme Director CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HRM
Lecturer in HRM
Tel: (0)1792 481730
Responsible for the management and delivery of teaching on the CIPD Intermediate programme.
Teaches on all CIPD programmes, and undergraduate and post graduate level modules within the Business Portfolio, including MBA & MSc HRM Dissertation Supervision.
The role at UWTSD affords the opportunity to inject cross industry experience into the classroom.
Doctoral Candidate DBA at UWTSD– Research interest: Fourth industrial revolution impact on teaching and learning
‘Am passionate about people’. Believes personal coaching/mentoring and education are keys to unlock potential, and empower in others the ability to overcome issues, whether that is an employment challenge, or linked to personal confidence.
Has supported skills development from basic skills to masters level in business, management & leadership, across all age ranges and at all levels from the shop-floor to boardroom, in a number of industries to support improved organisational performance.
Experienced Kaizen Technician & Continuous Improvement Engineer supporting culture change, and embedding of continuous improvement principles across all operations; from new strategic visioning and business planning at senior levels for journeys towards lean; to the development, implementation and monitoring of change management training and facilitated workshops to staff at all levels.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development – Academic Assoc. CIPD
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Vitae Research Member
- Member of the International Council for Open and Distance Education
Expertise in online distance learning, including the development of critical thinking skill. Modules delivered to date include undergraduate and postgraduate HR, leadership & management, business and enterprise, marketing, sustainability, and a range of professional qualifications accredited by the CIPD, CIPS, CIM, CMI, and ACCA.
- Complexity Theory
- Critical Thinking skill development
- Innovative Pedagogy
- Learning and Skills for Sustainable Development
- Online/Distance Learning
- The development of the 4IR Educator
A career background in business improvement and learning & development, within a number of sectors including not-for-profit, local authority, commercial and e-commerce environments, has set up and improved L&D departments and processes to facilitate improved operational productivity and overall business performance.
Dedicated to creating the motivation and momentum for individuals and teams to perform to their greatest potential, has engaged in a number of lead L&D roles for hi-growth organisations including the Gwalia Group (non-charitable & charitable housing) and Amazon's largest UK facility in Swansea. Trustee positions also held.
- Founder of Emergent Thinkers (emergentthinkers.com)
- In addition to consultancy projects with many large private and not-for-profit clients, roles held within Unipart, Metapack, the Gwalia Group, and Amazon.
- Has delivered business consultancy support aligned with University accredited training & development for in-house bespoke staff development.