Employability is our key focus at UWTSD. We take an applied, employment-based approach to all our programmes.
You will experience innovative, student-led approaches to learning, delivered by professionals and academics who ALL have experience in the industry. We understand the real world of work.
Our Carmarthen Business School offers a selection of programmes that are underpinned by an ethical, sustainable and profitable approach to business. Our programmes have sustainable thinking at their core and enable you to challenge existing paradigms, interrogate new paradigms and debate business solutions which will prepare you for employment in a rapidly changing twenty-first-century environment.
It’s Not Business As Usual at our Swansea Business Campus. All programmes have been designed in consultation with industry experts and are designed to instil in graduates the attributes desired by employers such as innovation, creativity and an enterprising mindset. Many of our courses offer accreditation with professional bodies such as ILM, CIPD and ACCA.
- Business and Management (BA, HND)
- Rural Enterprise Management (BA, HND)
- Social Enterprise Management (CertHE)
- Accounting (BA)
- Business Management (BA, HND, HNC)
- Business Management (Human Resource Management) (BA)
- Business Management (Marketing) (BA)
- Digital Marketing (BA)
- Events and Festivals Management (BA, HND)
- International Business Management (BA)
- International Finance (BA)
- Law and Business (BA)
- Leadership and Management Skills for the Workplace (BA)
- Skills for the Workplace (CertHE)
- Sports Management (Tracksuit to Boardroom) (BA, HND, Foundation Degree)
- Stadium and Sports Facility Management (Tracksuit to Facility Management) (BA)