Academic Quality Handbook
Academic Quality Handbook 2019-20
Key Changes: AQH Summary of Key Changes (COMING SOON)
The chapters refer to a number of policy documents, best practice guidelines and appendices – these will be published as soon as they are finalised. Please contact the Academic Office if you have any queries.
- Academic Quality Hanbook Contents (COMING SOON)
- Chapter 01 Institutional Context (Pages 1-2)
- Chapter 02 Academic Committee Structure (Pages 3-16)
- Chapter 03 The University's Academic Structure (Pages 17-19)
- Chapter 04 Programme Design, Approval, Validation, Monitoring and Review (Pages 20-30)
- Chapter 05 Student Representation Engagement and Support (Pages 31-37)
- Chapter 06 Taught Award Regulations (Pages 38-71)
- Chapter 07 Assessment Taught Programmes (Pages 72-79)
- Chapter 08 Research Degree Regulations (Pages 80-115)
- Chapter 09 Procedural Framework for Collaborative Provision (COMING SOON)
- Chapter 10 Placement Learning and Work-Based Learning (COMING SOON)
- Chapter 11 Working with Others (COMING SOON)
- Chapter 12 Quality Enhancement (Pages TBC)
- Chapter 13 Student Cases (Pages TBC)
The Academic Office will make revisions to the electronic version of the Academic Quality Handbook on an ongoing basis in order to address any additions, errors or omissions.
A link to a list of revisions will be published here and links to the chapters concerned will be designated as UPDATED.
Colleagues will also be advised separately of any significant revisions that may have implications for regulations or procedures.
The electronic version will be regarded as the authoritative document.