Academic Quality Handbook
Academic Quality Handbook 2018-19
Key Changes: AQH Summary of Key Changes 2018-19
- Academic Quality Handbook Contents
- Chapter 01 Institutional Context (Pages 1-3)
- Chapter 02 University Committee Structure (Pages 4-19)
- Chapter 03 The University's Faculties (Pages 20-22)
- Chapter 04 Programme Validation Monitoring and Review (Pages 23-33) UPDATED
- Chapter 05 Student Representation Engagement and Support (Pages 33-40)
- Chapter 06 Taught Award Regulations (Pages 34-88) UPDATED
- Chapter 07 Assessment Taught Programmes (Pages 89-114)
- Chapter 08 Research Degree Regulations (Pages 115-169)
- Chapter 09 Procedural Framework for Collaborative Provision (Pages 177-200)
- Chapter 10 Placement Learning WBL RPL (Pages 195-219)
- Chapter 11 Quality Enhancement (Pages 220-228)
- Chapter 12 Unused
- Chapter 13 Student Cases (Pages 243-279)
The Academic Office will make revisions to the electronic version of the Academic Quality Handbook on an ongoing basis in order to address any additions, errors or omissions.
A link to a list of revisions is published below and links to the chapters concerned will be designated as UPDATED.
Colleagues will also be advised separately of any significant revisions that may have implications for regulations or procedures.
The electronic version will be regarded as the authoritative document.