UWTSD's new £350m development, in the city’s maritime area, is on the Wales Coastal Path, next to the marina with its barrage and sail bridges, pretty sailboats and attractive architecture, old and new. It’s great for cycling too.Swansea Courses Book an open day Virtual Campus Tour
State of the Art Facilities
- High specification teaching rooms with top-quality audio-visual and ICT equipment.
- Café outlet serving Gower Coffee, a range of food, hot and cold drinks, speciality sandwiches and takeaway options.
- A large new library that provides access to a range of flexible learning and teaching spaces to support all of our students.
- Excellent Computing facilities with IT staff on hand to help with any technical issues.
- Social spaces to meet up with friends and colleagues, as well as for important events and get-togethers.
UWTSD proudly aims to transform education and transform lives. Now the university is transforming an area of the city, adding an innovative mix of education and enterprise to a location that has already attracted businesses, cool cafes, restaurants and bars.
Warehouses and docks are part of its history, and they are becoming part of its future, converting into smart offices and cafes, providing spaces for water-based sports and contributing to the area’s appeal.