UWTSD Home - Institutes and Academies - Wales Institute for Science and Art (WISA) - Our Staff - Divya Chidambaram
Divya Chidambaram M.E (C.S.E)., PGDHE
Lecturer in Computing
- Lecturer in Computing
Seasoned computer science professor with over 9 years of teaching experience at the university level. Expert in teaching a variety of courses in computer science, from introductory programming to advanced software engineering. Passionate about teaching and helping students reach their full potential.
- Active Member (ID:29469) in ‘The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC)’, USA
- Reviewer for the manuscript # CJECE-OA-2020-Sep 157 titled "A Mobile Application for Personalized Trip Planning" for the Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering/Journal Canadien de génie électrique et informatique, Canada, Jan 2021
- Registered member of the Engineers Registration Board, Botswana
Offers teaching and student support at undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study. Areas of interest include Web Design and Development, Databases, and Software Development.
- Divya Preya, C “ Grid Computing In Botswana: Endeavor To Educational Technology” , Journal of Teaching & Education (JTE) CD-ROM ISSN: 2165-6266: 2(2):397–402, 2013.
- Divya Preya, C (2020) "Learners’ Perceptions of the Design Principles of Blackboard", Africa Education Review, 17:4, 56-71, DOI: 10.1080/18146627.2020.1868071
- Divya Preya, C “Optimum Course Association Method with Cloud Service Orchestration”, International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC) , The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications, 2012(ISSN 2225-658X) Vol 1 No.4, pp. 762-768, August 2012.