The Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW) has approved the Fee and Access Plans of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, allowing it to set tuition fees for its undergraduate courses for full-time Home/EU undergraduate entrants.
These fees allow the University to continue to provide a university experience of the highest quality to students from a wide range of backgrounds and to provide funds for additional student facilities.
The fee plan is approved by the Council of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David and developed in consultation with the Trinity Saint David Students’ Union (TSDSU).
Fee and Access Plans (PDF documents)
- Fee and Access Plan 2020/21
(date approved by HEFCW: 28/10/2019, date published: 01/11/2019)
- Fee and Access Plan 2019/20
- Fee and Access Plan 2018/19 (v3)*
- Fee and Access Plan 2017/18
- approved by HEFCW in August 2017
- approved by HEFCW in December 2017
- removed statements relating to changeable tuition fee rates in Wales
- approved by HEFCW in August 2018
- provides Table C in a revised format to match the 19/20 Fee and Access Plan